Residential and Commercial Land Development (Subdivision)
Our engineering team understands the importance of time and cost when getting titles to the market. Our land development services manage client demands against the requirements of local authorities to ensure a smooth and trouble-free progression through each phase of the development. Our extensive experience provides a solution driven approach to achieve practical and cost effective results for a range of development types, from commercial /industrial size developments, to standard and high density residential subdivisions including retirement/lifestyle villages.
We provide a complete land development engineering service taking your project from conceptual design to construction. We collaborate with other specialist consultants, where necessary, to manage potential risk against cost and compliance.
Our capabilities include:
• consent and Land Use applications
• flood risk assessment / flood mitigation (e.g. S106 Assessment)
• earthworks design
• feasibility studies
• infrastructure servicing reports
• erosion and sediment control
• roading and pavement design
• water, wastewater and stormwater design
• development cost estimates
• contract administration including specifications, tender documents and schedules
• construction observation and management
• project management